Become a Certified Life Coach in the Comfort of Your Own Home Or In Our Classroom Setting. Our Part Time Life Coach Certificate Program is Available Online and at our Downtown Vancouver Campus
Rhodes Wellness College offers a Part Time Life Coach Certificate Online Program in a virtual classroom setting. We provide you the flexibility of training to become a professional life coach without disrupting your regular schedule. The Part Time Life Coaching Certificate Program is also available in a classroom setting for students wishing in-person training.
The curriculum focuses, in part, on the 11 Core Competencies as defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Students will understand professional ethics, establishing agreements (contracts, guidelines, etc.), creating trust and mutual respect, and how to open and close a coach/client relationship.
The Life Coaching Certification Program is an accredited course that certifies you as a life coach. You are qualified to provide personal coaching to a variety of individual and group clients.
Contact Rhodes Wellness College today at (604) 708-4416 or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for our Part Time Life Coach Certification online or in-person!
Become a Full Time Life Coach by Receiving Your Life Coach Certificate Online
- Total Program Length: 21 weeks
- Times – Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. PST
- OR Mondays and Wednesday evenings 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. PST
The online Life Coaching Course is taught by certified Rhodes Wellness College instructors. It is divided into four powerful sections.
- Coaching Foundation – learn basic skills of listening, questioning, empathy and much more.
- Coaching Essentials – learn the basics of managing the Coaching Conversations, and assisting clients with goal setting and organization.
- Coaching Relationship – learn the use of language including metaphor and analogies.
- Coaching in Practice – learn models of motivation, values and life design, including preparing a welcome package.