Rhodes Wellness College is pleased to announce the creation of a special scholarship fund for healthcare workers. Our hope is that graduates who qualify for this scholarship will re-enter the healthcare field as wellness professionals, using their experience, skills, and expertise to create positive change that benefits both, patients and workers. As a national leader in coaching, counselling, and wellness education, Rhodes Wellness College believes that the preventative and holistic health principles of wellness education will improve the health, productivity, and outcomes for patients and workers in our healthcare system.
To qualify for the Healthcare Worker Wellness Scholarship, applicants must belong to a professional healthcare association, union, or employment group. Each application is considered individually, and all applicants who currently work, or have recently worked, in a healthcare-related field are encouraged to apply. See Financing & Scholarships for selection criteria and more information. Scholarship value is $500. Submit a cover letter and resume outlining your work within the healthcare field. For additional details and instructions, contact email@example.com or call 604-708- 4416 (or 1-877-708-4416 outside of the lower mainland).
About Wellness Education at Rhodes Wellness College
- Assess physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health
- Create customized wellness plans and provide practitioner services to improve personal and organizational health.
- Provide somatic therapies, energy healing, clinical assessments and cognitive behavioural therapies
- Provide ongoing assistance and support for clients as they implement their wellness plans.
- Counsel clients in areas such as substance misuse, trauma, employment, and family dynamics
- Prepare lesson plans and facilitate workshops for organizations in areas such as stress management, organizational spirituality, goal identification, proactive problem solving, personal health, and more.
- Coach clients to optimal health and success.
Additionally, the comprehensive Professional Counsellor Diploma includes intensive training in specific areas of professional practice, including Human Development, Program Planning, Life Coaching, Facilitator Training, Ethics and Professional Practice.