Who We Are
CIYES Enterprise Inc. is a leading experiential education and job readiness training platform for job seekers with international background. We specialize in career coaching and personal branding services. Our clientele includes undergraduates who seek intern or co-op positions, graduates and skilled foreign workers who look for permanent employment. Our company’s goal is to build an ecosystem among job seekers with bi-lingual skills and prestigious companies. Our clients will gain exposure and training, via internships, company tours, volunteering, mentorship, and part-time works. In turn companies and organizations will have ready access to highly motivated and job-ready workers with international networks.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional who has a strong passion for helping job seekers to succeed in their job search. The Career Coach is responsible for providing one-on-one consultations with job seekers to review clients’ resumes, cover letters, interview tactics, networking skills, and other services as requested. The successful candidate must have excellent rapport building skills and a natural ability to connect with clients.
- Provide one-on-one weekly meetings with clients to review their resumes, cover letters, interview preparations, networking skills, and other job search strategies
- Identify employment requirements, train clients job search skills for reaching their career goals and answer client questions to help them overcome employability barriers
- Facilitate clients with job placement support by developing and maintaining relationships with employers
- Participate and act as a speaker in company organized events, workshops and seminars
- Mandatory 3 years of experience in career consulting, employment services, human resources or a related field
- Degree in Human Resources, Counselling or Business is preferred
- Advanced coaching certification is a strong asset
- Excellent customer service with a strong ability to build rapport with a diverse client base and staff team
- Sound knowledge of the labour market, employment and Human Resources standards in British Columbia
- Starting from $34,500- $65,000 per year
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To apply for this position, please submit you RESUME and COVER LETTER to explain why you are qualified for this position.Thank you.
Apply here: https://www.indeed.ca/jobs?q=coaching&l=Vancouver%2C%20BC&vjk=aecb9e75794d408c