Rewarding Career Opportunity: Dispute Resolution Counsellor for the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Better Business Bureau is a not for profit organization helping people find business, brands, and charities they can trust.
About the Role:
As part of a great team of like-minded counsellors, you help companies and their consumers resolve their differences. You then update the information we provide on this business’ to reflect how they handled a dispute in our dispute resolution process or summarize complaint related activity which provides consumers valuable information.
You also facilitate the BBB Customer Review program which allows people to share feedback about their experience with businesses. Great attention to detail is key as you will be reading their information and redacting sensitive details.
What’s are we looking for?
- College diploma or University degree in the areas of conflict resolution, counseling, psychology/social work, coaching or related discipline or work experience with related professional development with respect to conflict resolution
- 5 years related experience in customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage your own workload
- Accurate typing skills and strong computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Team-player while being self-managing and goal-orientated
What’s in it for you?
BBB office has a great family-oriented vibe. We are located in downtown Vancouver, conveniently close to a sky train station. This role is full-time generally from Monday through Friday from 8:30-4:30. If you love to learn, this role also provides you with lots of exposure and learning to many different types of business’ and people.
Comprehensive benefits including an RRSP matching plan after 90 days.
As a precondition to employment, prospective candidates will need to complete a criminal record check prior to employment.
We value the time and effort of all our applicants, however only the most qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Apply here: https://www.indeed.ca/jobs?q=counselling&l=vancouver&vjk=bb870ade7c671069