The Leadership Team Coach will bring progressively strong experience coaching and mentoring operational leaders and management, in the areas of learning and development. With a highly engaging personal style, the Leadership Team Coach will foster trust, collaboration, inspire, and a passion for excellence. This is an exciting opportunity to have significant impact in one of Canada’s largest health systems on the beautiful west coast of Vancouver.
This is an exciting opportunity to have significant impact in one of Canada’s largest health systems on the beautiful west coast of Vancouver.
Who we are:
As one of British Columbia’s six regional health authorities, Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents. Dedicated to delivering the highest quality services, we are fully committed to supporting healthy lives with the robust resources of 13 hospitals, a number of community health centres, 2,500 physicians, more than 13,500 full time staff, and over $3 billion in funding.
But that’s only part our story. VCH is about something bigger; we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and “going first” – on everything from new surgical techniques to funding models – when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. We are proud to hold best-in-class awards in everything from research, surgical care and infection control, to harm reduction, community care, communications and community engagement. At our core, we are people-focused with an entrepreneurial spirit that runs deep, where opportunity exists for those with a passion to transform health.
- The chance to work with our inspiring and skilled health care teams
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Vancouver consistantly ranks high as one of the most “liveable” cities
- Supportive leadership & organizational integrity
- A positive, productive, & reputable organizational culture
- Work-life balance
- Professional development
- An organization with advanced clinical technology & state-of-the-art facilities
- One of Canada’s top funded & innovative research institutes
- A “People First” commitment to both staff & clients
Who you are:
The ideal candidate brings progressively senior experience in the area of coaching and mentoring operational leaders in a large, complex, public/private sector organization. As an influential and supportive consultant, understands change management practices, and who inspires confidence, and is able to drive change. Experience leading functions such as workplace culture, organizational development and design, and change management will be key. Creating a strong partnerships and making a meaningful, practical, and tactical impact will be an important skill set for the Leadership Team Coach. Having experience in a unionized environment is an advantage, and not a requirement.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline such as Business Administration, Leadership, Organizational Development, Health Sciences, supplemented
- MUST be a Certified Coach (through ICF)
- Seven (7) years’ recent, related experience in, project leadership, strategy development and implementation, recognition strategy and program design, change and project management, facilitation, organizational development, high performance programs and performance management systems, and training and development of staff or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to see your resume. Apply now!
Questions? Feel free to reach out to one of the members of our team – Ashley Dawson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply here: https://www.indeed.ca/jobs?q=coaching&l=Vancouver%2C%20BC&start=20&vjk=c84503af219de735