Are you interested in becoming a student at Rhodes Wellness College? Follow the steps below to get started! Here you’ll find all the admission requirements as well as all the important links for starting your application. Please note that there are 3 steps to the application process. Please complete Step 1, before proceeding to the next steps. After you complete Steps 1 and 2, an admissions representative will schedule an interview for you.
If you have any questions during this application process please contact your admissions representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-708-4416.
Step 1 of 3 – Personal Information, Program of Interest and Application Fee
To study at Rhodes Wellness College, applying is the first step. Before you begin you will need the following:
- Provide personal information.
- Choose a diploma or certificate program that interests you.
- Payment Planning.
- Reviewing Program Outlines.
- Upload your Government issued ID (driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, resident card, or citizenship card).
- Pay the application fee.
To begin step 1 of the application process, please click the link below:
Step 2 of 3 – Personal Statement, Resume and 3 Character Reference Letters
Once we received your application in step 1 you can proceed onto step 2. For Step 2, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Personal Statement
- The personal statement should be approximately 400 words. In your Personal Statement, let us know why you would like to pursue an education with Rhodes Wellness College, what you hope you to achieve upon graduation, and tell us a little bit more about yourself.
- A resume outlining your educational background, employment and/or volunteer experience.
- 3 Character Reference Letters
- Reference letters can be employment related or personal. Ask your reference to speak of your character, how they know you, and why your reference would recommend you to Rhodes Wellness College.
- If Applicable: Language Proficiency Assessment
A student whose first language is not English must submit English proof that they will be able to sufficiently understand and communicate in English so that the student can fully participate in class and so that classmates can benefit from the student’s insight and participation.
Please visit our Language Proficiency Assessment Policy page for acceptable Proof of English documents.
Important: please save all documents as a PDF before starting step 2. To begin step 2 of the application process, please click the link below:
Once you have completed Step 1 and Step 2, our admissions team will reach out to you to schedule an admissions interview, if one is not already scheduled. The interview is for us to get to know you better, determine your eligibility for Rhodes Wellness College.
Upon successful completion of your interview and required application documents, your admissions representative will recommend you for acceptance.
Step 3 of 3 – Waivers and Policies
Once we receive your application in Step 2 and you have been successfully accepted to Rhodes Wellness College, the final step of the application process is to review the following waivers and policies:
- Rhodes Wellness College Policy
- Waiver and Release forms including criminal records check and mental health
- Student Portal Policy
- Attendance & Progress Report Acknowledgement
- Technology Requirements for Students
To begin step 3 of the application process, please click the link below:
Our Admissions Team is here to support you with every step of the process.
Email: email@example.com or call 604-708-4416 with your questions or to book an appointment.