Our College is proud to welcome students from around the world, and difference from most colleges in Canada, we offer international students the same tuition rates as Canadian students.
Rhodes Wellness College is a designated learning institution (DLI) that meets the requirements outlined by the Government of Canada to be able to host international students.
To learn more about studying in Canada and how to obtain a study permit, click here.
Application Form ($200 application fee)
- Copy of Government Issued ID
- Copy of international study permit/student visa(If applicable)
- Language Proficiency Assessment Policy (Students whose first language is not English, are required to undergo a Language Proficiency Assessment prior to enrollment, in order to ensure they have the language abilities necessary to complete the program of their choice).
- Successful Completion of High School or Equivalent, or Mature Student Status (You will be considered for “Mature Student Status” if you are 19 years or older with an established work history or relevant experience. You must be able to demonstrate competence at the appropriate level of literacy, numeracy, comprehension and/or written skills to enable success in the program).
- Written Personal Statement regarding interest in Program (In your Personal Statement, let us know why you would like to pursue an education with Rhodes Wellness College, what you hope you to achieve upon graduation, and tell us a little bit more about yourself).
- 3 Character Reference Letters (Reference letters can be employment related or personal. Letters are to speak of your character, how they know you, and why your reference would recommend you to Rhodes Wellness College).
- Resume (a copy of your latest resume).
- Admissions Entrance Interview (this 30-45 minute interview is used as a way for us to get to know you better, determine your eligibility, and see if you are a right fit for the college and if the college is a right fit for you).
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT POLICY
Rhodes Wellness College provides all its instruction in English. A student whose first language is not English must submit English proof that they will be able to sufficiently understand and communicate in English so that the student can fully participate in class and so that classmates can benefit from the student’s insight and participation. Accordingly, one of the following Proof of English documents must be submitted in order to gain admission to Rhodes Wellness College for this program:
Each student is required to have a face to face interview with a member of the admissions team, either in person or via Skype, as well as provide supporting documentation of one of the following:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): minimum score 78 (internet-based).
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment Test (CAEL): minimum score 70.
- International English Language Testing IELTS (academic version): minimum score 6.5 overall, and no one score less than 5.5.
- Alternative exams to the above may be accepted as Proof of English providing the exam is internationally recognized and has published official equivalencies to one of the above exams (TOEFL, CAEL, IELTS) and the student has achieved the equivalent scores consistent with what is required in the tests listed herein.
- Two years of high school where the language of instruction is English.
- Two completed full-time semesters at a post-secondary English-speaking institution.
Students from the following countries are exempt from the English language proficiency requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) requires study permit applicants to submit a letter of acceptance from the institution they wish to study at.
To obtain a letter of acceptance from Rhodes Wellness College, the following steps must be completed.
- Submit an application package that includes the following:
- Application Form
- Click here to download an application form.
- Copy of Government Issued ID
- Government ID can be a passport, birth certificate, driver’s license, resident card, or citizenship card.
- Personal Statement
- In your Personal Statement, let us know why you would like to pursue an education with Rhodes Wellness College, what you hope you to achieve upon graduation, and tell us a little bit more about yourself.
- A resume outlining your educational background, employment or volunteer experience.
- 3 Character Reference Letters
- Reference letters can be employment related or personal. Ask your reference to speak of your character, how they know you, and why your reference would recommend you to Rhodes Wellness College.
- Application Form
- Schedule an Admissions Interview
Interviews are conducted via SKYPE, Google Hangouts, What’s App, or by using ZOOM between the hours of 10:00am – 4:00pm PST, by appointment.
- Admissions Interview
The admissions interview is for us to get to know you better, determine your eligibility into Rhodes Wellness College, and see if you are a right fit for the college and if the college is a right fit for you.
- Acceptance Letter
Upon completion of the admissions interview, successful applicants will receive an acceptance letter by email within 3-5 businesses days.
If you have any questions about studying at Rhodes, individual programs, or would like to schedule a one on one information session via SKYPE, Google Hangouts, What’s App, or Zoom, please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone at +1 604- 708-4416.