Please upload the following documents. Upload one document at a time and indicate the type of document you are uploading under select.
- Personal Statement
- The personal statement should be approximately 400 words. In your Personal Statement, let us know why you would like to pursue an education with Rhodes Wellness College, what you hope you to achieve upon graduation, and tell us a little bit more about yourself.
- A resume outlining your educational background, employment and/or volunteer experience.
- 3 Character Reference Letters
- Reference letters can be employment related or personal. Ask your reference to speak of your character, how they know you, and why your reference would recommend you to Rhodes Wellness College.
- If Applicable: Language Proficiency Assessment
A student whose first language is not English must submit English proof that they will be able to sufficiently understand and communicate in English so that the student can fully participate in class and so that classmates can benefit from the student’s insight and participation.
Please visit our Language Proficiency Assessment Policy page for acceptable Proof of English documents.
Our Admissions Team is here to support you with every step of the process.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-708-4416 with your questions or to book an appointment