Professional Counsellors are needed at every level in the community
Rhodes Wellness College offers a full-time professional counsellor training diploma program that, upon completion, will give you the high-level skills needed to work as a successful registered professional counsellor in the community or to develop your own private practice.
Students will learn theories, techniques and skills required to become a professional counsellor, Graduates have the credentials necessary to counsel others through trauma, abuse, addictions, family and relationship problems, mental health, and much more.
Contact Rhodes Wellness College today at (604) 708-4416 or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the next available professional counselling program. Become a professional counsellor through this life changing program!
Professional Counsellor Program Breakdown
- Total Program Length: 82 weeks
- Number of Semesters (excluding practicum and other select components): 6
The Professional Counsellor Program is broken down into several very important sections:
- Life Coach Certification – help to inspire others to set and achieve goals and create successful, meaningful lives.
- Counselling Certification – learn how to advise individuals suffering from employment difficulties, family or relationship problems, sexual abuse trauma, and addiction.
- Wellness Counsellor Certification – students will learn how to facilitate wellness in all areas of life – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and use somatic therapies, cognitive behavioural therapies, provide clinical assessment and much more
- Advanced Counselling Mental Health Counselling, Lifestyle Management and Program Planning
- Professional Practice and Ethics and Human Development, Advanced Facilitation
Upon completion of the program, you will gain the necessary credentials to apply to the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association and become a registered professional counsellor. This program includes Life Coach Certification.