At Rhodes College we are starting our very popular International Coach Federation Accredited On – Line Life Coach Certificate Program next week. This is our most flexible program. It allows you to learn from anywhere in the world, pay in installments, and it provides you with ICF accredited certification – which is honoured around the world. You can coach either in person or by phone or internet. Becoming a Life Coach can be an exceptional source of supplementary income or a full time career. Coaches make anywhere from $60 to $125 per hour depending on their level of expertise.
This program can be completed in the comfort of your own home and is conducted Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6pm until 9 pm PST. As a graduate of the program you will have a credential which allows you to set up your own Life Coach Practice. Here are some questions to ask yourself while setting up your practice:
- Is this business an additional source of income or will it become my primary source of income
- Will I coach by phone, Skype, or face to face
- How long will each session last
- What times of day will I be available for sessions
- What will be my fees
- How can people pay (cash, credit, debit, cheques)
- Are you going to work from home or elsewhere
- Will you need a separate office or phone line
- How will I market my services
- Will I have a niche or specialty
- Will I have a web site
- How will I ensure I abide by a professional code of ethics
All of these questions and much much more will be addressed during your Life Coach Training at Rhodes College. We pride ourselves on providing you with training that allows you to get to know yourself at a deep level and the business skills to get going upon graduation.
For more information call us today at 604-708-4416604-708-4416 or go to Part Time Certificate Online & In-Person .
There are only two seats left. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!